Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Operations & LogisticsTotal Specialties
Marketing Interns PositionKeogh Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Web Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Web Analytics InternshipColony Brands
Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Market Research InternBookmark This
Posted: April 06 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur team is looking to for an ambitious intern to being working as soon as possible to work directly with the founder to support customer market research endeavors for an exclusive on-line community of motivated members looking to grow their businesses with quality professional resources and qualified connections. Given our small team and fast pace, our intern will be given a lot of responsibility, and this role will provide hands-on experience in creating a world-class entrepreneurial community.
ResponsibilitiesWhat our market research intern will do:
-Work closely with company founder to develop a market research strategy
- Have some level of Wordpress and social media expertise
- Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills.
- Must be self-sufficient, have a sense of accountability and be able to move initiatives forward with little guidance
- Must have strong intuition for marketing and consumer behavior
- Love for everything in the entrepreneurial space.
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and internet-based marketing tools.
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- You must have your own laptop and access to the Internet.
What our intern will get out of it:
- Experience leading a market research strategy
- Exposure to top leaders within growing industries
This position requires a minimum of 15 hours per week and a maximum of 20 hours of per week. The individual must be able to work remotely, and be able to meet in-person as needed (proper notice will be given) with the founder.
RequirementsCurrently enrolled or working as a an undergraduate student (sophomore,
junior or senior)
Work a minimum of 15 hours per week during 90-day review period
Excellent written and communications skills
Social Media Savvy