Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Marketing InternDAP Media Group PR
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
Assistant Client Acquisition InternTranslation Services LTD
Marketing &ResearchLanchid LLC
Marketing and Research Candidate Wanted. Grow into this career.Cheat College
User ResearchEffectUX, LLC
Market Research InternBookmark This
49 Euro Link centre, Effra road, SW2 1BZ
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are growing . . . and we need a Market Research Intern! To drive our growth, we want to better understand our clients, prospects, partners, and the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) / Ethics industry segments. In particular, we are looking for someone to help successfully deliver our Reframing Purpose project.
Grow3 is a recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition. From our offices in London and California, we help organisations - from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world - grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international marketing campaigns but will also have the unique opportunity of being engaged as we rebrand and reposition Grow3 for our next wave of responsible growth.
Responsibilities• Identifying opportunities by analysing markets using primary and secondary sources for both our own and our clients’ needs Identifying gaps in the market to develop innovative strategies for business growth
• Using appropriate research methodologies and techniques
• Recruiting research participants via email, phone, or by other means
• Designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
• Analysing results and translating findings into strategies
• Delivering insightful and actionable recommendations
Requirements• A Bachelors, Master’s degree or an MBA (or currently be pursuing one) in Marketing, Psychology or Business Management
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
• Strong analytical skills
• An eye for detail and a focused, determined mind-set
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• A high level of English language fluency (spoken and written)
• Exceptional communication abilities, confident telephone manner
• Social skills and ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to work with pace and meet deadlines