Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
Business Development / Sales InternPocket Sketching
Business Development InternshipLanchid LLC
Marketing Analyst & Research Intern for Winter or Spring 17Bray Entertainment
Marketing Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Market Research InternBookmark This
141-07 20th Ave
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAflac is made up of thousands of people whose actions are dedicated to providing exemplary service and solutions for businesses and individuals. It’s important that we accomplish this by staying true to our values and our culture, which embody something we call “The Aflac Way.” Each day, we work to advance our straightforward, time-tested strategy to ensure we protect our customers.
Aflac does business in the two largest insurance markets in the world, the United States and Japan, and our policies cover more than 50 million people worldwide. For nearly six decades, our strategy for growth in these segments has remained straightforward and consistent – develop relevant voluntary insurance products and sell them through expanded distribution channels.
Our company's history began nearly six decades ago with the idea of three brothers – John, Paul and Bill Amos – who saw a need for financial protection when a medical situation occurs.
Our company is made up of a diverse group of people, each person bringing different strengths that have added to the overall success of our organization. With offices in the U.S. and Japan, it is important that we attract and retain top talent.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - English & Spanish languages, Computer, Market Penetration, Market Analysis
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sony Vegas, Video Advertising, Video Analytics, Graphic Communication, Music Creation