Market Research InternCallRail
Marketing & Positioning Intern - Start ImmediatelyJTS East
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Marketing InternDAP Media Group PR
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
User ResearchEffectUX, LLC
Marketing InternNew Minds Agency
Marketing and Sales AssociateBookmark This
2125 EXCHANGE DR
Posted: June 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the world increasingly turns to the web, Updated Furniture is seeking a Marketing and Sales intern to assist us in identifying and responding to the needs of a changing market. You will gain invaluable business, sales and customer relationship building experience, and the opportunity to apply your knowledge and ideas to help our company reach new clients, bolster existing ones, and maximize company growth potential.
This is a paid, part-time flexible internship, and intern is expected to commit at least 20 hours per week, to begin as soon as possible.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform research to gain and identify market knowledge and trends
- Devise effective and efficient marketing tactics, utilizing consumer psychology, graphic design and visual communication
Whenever possible, Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Operate telecommunication equipment for accepting sales orders
Requirements- Be enrolled in a four-year accredited university or masters program pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Be bilingual in both English and Spanish.
- Be self motivated; experience gained is directly proportional to the amount of effort committed.
- Have basic working knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Previous work experience not required, but is a plus.