- Internships /
- Market Research /
- Marketing and Social Media Intern needed / Fluent in Mandarin or Japanese is a plus
Business Development / Sales InternPocket Sketching
Business Development InternshipLanchid LLC
Marketing Analyst & Research Intern for Winter or Spring 17Bray Entertainment
Marketing Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Operations & LogisticsTotal Specialties
Marketing and Social Media Intern needed / Fluent in Mandarin or Japanese is a plusBookmark This
zacks dance loft
flat iron manhattan
New York, NY
Posted: March 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a growing dance studio and event venue in Midtown NYC. We are seeking a social media intern and assistant manager for event venue and dance studio. You will be working on marketing research and marketing ; though, you will meet with the manager on a bi-weekly basis.
Writing and communication skill is a must. Some proficiency in online media especially Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram and YouTube.
We are a small/medium midtown venue hosting private parties and corporate events, and the time commitment will be 20 to 30 hours a week.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Marketing research in the event planning and hosting industry
2. Find and post appropriate content according to social media calendar for multiple client
3. Enhance and update social media sites
4. Assist in monitoring and facilitating online conversations
5. Provide administrative assistance to the manager
6. Updated calendars and prepare content for e-blasts and social media postings
7. Assist with customer service
8. Generate and maintain marketing collateral for print and web - including brochures, calendars, postcards, press kits, banner ads, etc.
9. Design and send email blast
10. Maintain sales support functions
11. Research potential sales targets
12. Attend meeting / pitches
13. Assist in updating sales materials, recaps and account information
14. Assist in setting and hosting events.
This position is unpaid, but you will be paid gratuity and some of your expenses. (e.g. cellphone, commute, tips, etc.).
We will complete any paperwork needed if you'd like to use this internship for educational credits. Also, future references will be given for a job well done.
Please send your resume and a bit about yourself, relevant experience, and why you think you'd be good for this opportunity. Please copy/paste your resume. Please do not attached it.
Requirements1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Some knowledge in Dreamweaver is a plus
3. Fluent in Mandarin or Japanese is a plus