Marketing Research InternFoodPlay Productions
Business Development InternVisit.org
Office InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Internet Marketing ResearcherInforobot LLC
Business Marketing/Admin College internGreg's Girl
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING - INTERNSHIP - MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USAALTIOS INTERNATIONAL
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
internship at mid valley cityJR Data Pulse
Marketing & Communications Spring/ Summer InternshipBookmark This
Make It Happen Productions
13557 Ventura Blvd 2nd floor
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: March 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMAKE IT HAPPEN PRODUCTIONS is currently seeking a sales and marketing intern to start immediately. Preferably the candidate would be a marketing or business major, but is not required. Must qualify for school credit for the Spring/Summer semester. If selected to join the marketing team the intern will help with marketing research, written and verbal communications, strategy, and project management.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter that explains the following:
•What is your experience with marketing or business development to date?
•What is your writing and presentation experience? In a few sentences tell us about it.
•What is your plan at the end of this internship?
ResponsibilitiesDuties include (but are not limited to):
- Online research to inform overall campaign strategy
- Content creation for a range of marketing materials to utilized in various projects
- Planning and implementing email campaigns
- Phone communications to verify contacts
- Data entry, spreadsheets, LinkedIn posting
- Integrating long term goals and short term objectives into a clear marketing strategy
- The day-to-day activities of how a production company is run
RequirementsCandidates should also have a proficient understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe and LinkedIn. Must be a self-starter and fearlessly resourceful. Innovative thinkers who can demonstrate unique problem-solving abilities and efficient, organized work habits will be our most desired candidates.
- Receive school credit
- Have a background in journalism, marketing, communications, or business
- You're organized and detail-oriented
- You're great with deadlines and you know how to comfortably juggle (and prioritize) multiple assignments at once
- You're creative, patient, can read between the lines of spoken and non-verbal requests
- You're familiar with developing sales presentations, maintaining contact lists and managing communications