Marketing Analyst & Research Intern for Winter or Spring 17Bray Entertainment
Marketing Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Operations & LogisticsTotal Specialties
Marketing Interns PositionKeogh Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Web Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Marketing InternBookmark This
Brooklyn Center for the Arts
28 Madison st.
Posted: September 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in October of 2014, the Brooklyn Center for the Arts is the result of a vision to build a world-class fine art’s facility for Brooklyn.
“Every Breath and Hand Utilized”-Brooklyn Center for the Arts
- Creating signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Providing support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assisting with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Researching and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborating on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing (or have equivalent exp.)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.