Marketing InternBookmark This
RBR PR & Advertising Agency
Posted: July 28 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company handles heavy in marketing research and development for our clients. Marketing is a huge essential part of the success of any company and brand being in the public's eye. We are looking to bring on board individuals who enjoy research and gaining important data, informative, and product info for clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.