Office InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Internet Marketing ResearcherInforobot LLC
Business Marketing/Admin College internGreg's Girl
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING - INTERNSHIP - MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USAALTIOS INTERNATIONAL
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
internship at mid valley cityJR Data Pulse
Market Research & Sales InternJobGrouper
Market Research for the world's first Groupon-style employment marketplaceJobGrouper
Marketing Research Analyst AssistantBookmark This
652 B Newark Ave.
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: August 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Mentors Associates to be fully licensed.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, presentation, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Analyze data past performance in a monthly and yearly basis
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- A leader and a Motivator
SkillsRequired - Driving License
Preferred - Analitical, Exceptionally Organized, Dedicated Professional