Customer Insights and Support AdministratorSafe 2 Meet
Media & Marketing InternLanchid LLC
Marketing & Research Intern - Sports ProductsPTC International Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeTelepoint Communications
Marketing CoordinatorDraft Enders
Brand AmbassadorNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Marketing Research Analystpurrr
Marketing InternBookmark This
O'Wallace Landscaping Inc.
Posted: May 08 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionO'Wallace Landscaping Inc. is a family owned and operated business since 2001. We provide a unique approach to land preservation. Our services include full-service landscaping, power washing, window washing, snow removal and tree services. We are currently conducting a business analysis and are looking for an intern who can work remotely to do research surrounding different needs. This internship is available ASAP.
Responsibilities-Research municipality contract buying cycles
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
-Research ideal client industries and identify key clients within the industries
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.