Market Research InternUBE
Assistant Client Acquisition InternTranslation Services LTD
Market Research InternCallRail
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
User ResearchEffectUX, LLC
Marketing InternNew Minds Agency
Marketing Research InternBookmark This
Cooper Design Building
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal luxury cashmere brand is looking for a marketing intern. Our showroom is in the center of fashion district. we are going to build up our business team. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of digital media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, website, blog and also online marketing. Great opportunity to learn about marketing operations in the field. Many of our interns go on to become full-time Strategists within the company.
Responsibilities- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Excellent business writing and communication skills with proven examples of originally developed content
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Graphics Suite
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive materials
Now is the great time to join our growing company, we are going to open the American marketing.
Requirements- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Los Angeles Area.