Customer Insights and Support AdministratorSafe 2 Meet
Media & Marketing InternLanchid LLC
Marketing & Research Intern - Sports ProductsPTC International Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeTelepoint Communications
Marketing CoordinatorDraft Enders
Brand AmbassadorNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Marketing Research Analystpurrr
Mexico Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Done With Coffee Rust (DBA)
Posted: September 21 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Done With Coffee Rust" is a DBA from a company in the Biotech field, dedicated to assist coffee plantations remove the devastating fungus called "Rust" ("Roya" in Spanish) from their coffee, by using a brand new easy-to-use, eco-friendly, biodegradable fungicide. --- It's an EXCITING VIRTUAL BUSINESS ADVENTURE for a candidate with potential!
We need a SPANISH SPEAKING business student to do a market research with Central and South American coffee farmers. The fungus problem is NOW... and we have an affordable solution! So, help us share it with the world.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external potential clients or partners by phone, email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Fluent in Spanish (to speak with Mexican distributors, producers, gov. entities, etc.)
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Fluent Spanish
Preferred - Market Research