Marketing Research InternFoodPlay Productions
Business Development InternVisit.org
Office InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Internet Marketing ResearcherInforobot LLC
Business Marketing/Admin College internGreg's Girl
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING - INTERNSHIP - MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USAALTIOS INTERNATIONAL
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
internship at mid valley cityJR Data Pulse
Research Analyst InternshipBookmark This
Technology Business Research, Inc.
11 Merrill Drive
Posted: September 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnology Business Research (TBR) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market research and consulting firm growing rapidly in an exciting market. TBR offers a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. TBR works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multi-million dollar decisions, helping companies reduce operational risk and uncover new opportunities.
This position is an excellent entry-level opportunity to gain experience and responsibility with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time job upon graduation. The TBR environment provides broad exposure to the business and strategies of global ICT companies. Areas of specialization include: computing (PCs, mobile devices), cloud, software, networking/telecommunications and professional services. Coverage includes leading IT vendors such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Dell.
ResponsibilitiesThe research analyst intern will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative analysis of the ICT industry. This position will involve working closely with TBR’s industry-leading analytical teams. The research analyst intern will contribute to the development of syndicated reports, in addition to assisting in primary and secondary research for custom projects. Maintaining a constant influence in the ICT market is key to building working relationships with our clients.
RequirementsThe successful candidate must possess:
• A commitment to quality
• Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and a desire to improve skills and achieve goals
• The ability to discern and analyze the critical elements of large sets of information
• The ability to communicate this analysis to clients in verbal, written, and/or spreadsheet formats
• The ability to understand business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver predictions and analyses
• The ability to work within a team structure. This requires the ability to learn from those around you as well as the ability to share experiences.
• The desire to be challenged
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as experience developing effective executive reports and presentations
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Available 16+ hours/week