Internet Marketing ResearcherInforobot LLC
Business Marketing/Admin College internGreg's Girl
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING - INTERNSHIP - MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USAALTIOS INTERNATIONAL
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
internship at mid valley cityJR Data Pulse
Market Research & Sales InternJobGrouper
Market Research for the world's first Groupon-style employment marketplaceJobGrouper
Sales and Marketing Internship in ChinaMTA Network
Research InternBookmark This
Chicago Capital Funds
402 West Broadway, Suite 810
San Diego, CA
Posted: September 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Capital Funds (CCF) is a privately held, capital investment firm that was founded in 2005 with an investment strategy to acquire, develop, and renovate properties within the top 25 Major MSA's. Our Management team has over 30 years of experience managing, developing and entitling properties.
We are looking for a driven and energetic Research Intern to join our growing company in Downtown San Diego. This position will support multiple projects focusing on the research, analysis, and development of real estate data reports.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities for the Research Intern include, but are not limited to the following:
• Identify, investigate, and classify potential markets for real estate development.
• Draft, edit, and manage feasibility and research reports detailing current market conditions.
• Identify and analyze relevant competitors within primary markets.
• Contribute, support, and engage in various social media content/ channels.
• Help implement and explore future marketing strategies.
• Part Time / Full Time
• 15 Hour/week minimum
• Interest in market research, data analysis, business strategy, and real life implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Working Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, be detail orientated, and possess the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• An ability to master new software and a strong desire to learn.
Completion of or current enrollment in an Undergraduate Program within Business, Marketing, Communications and/or relevant program.