Market Research InternCallRail
Marketing & Positioning Intern - Start ImmediatelyJTS East
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Marketing InternDAP Media Group PR
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
Assistant Client Acquisition InternTranslation Services LTD
Marketing &ResearchLanchid LLC
Research InternBookmark This
Chicago Capital Funds
402 West Broadway, Suite 810
San Diego, CA
Posted: September 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Capital Funds (CCF) is a privately held, capital investment firm that was founded in 2005 with an investment strategy to acquire, develop, and renovate properties within the top 25 Major MSA's. Our Management team has over 30 years of experience managing, developing and entitling properties.
We are looking for a driven and energetic Research Intern to join our growing company in Downtown San Diego. This position will support multiple projects focusing on the research, analysis, and development of real estate data reports.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities for the Research Intern include, but are not limited to the following:
• Identify, investigate, and classify potential markets for real estate development.
• Draft, edit, and manage feasibility and research reports detailing current market conditions.
• Identify and analyze relevant competitors within primary markets.
• Contribute, support, and engage in various social media content/ channels.
• Help implement and explore future marketing strategies.
• Part Time / Full Time
• 15 Hour/week minimum
• Interest in market research, data analysis, business strategy, and real life implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Working Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, be detail orientated, and possess the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• An ability to master new software and a strong desire to learn.
Completion of or current enrollment in an Undergraduate Program within Business, Marketing, Communications and/or relevant program.