Internet Marketing ResearcherInforobot LLC
Business Marketing/Admin College internGreg's Girl
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING - INTERNSHIP - MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USAALTIOS INTERNATIONAL
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPLanguage Connect
internship at mid valley cityJR Data Pulse
Market Research & Sales InternJobGrouper
Market Research for the world's first Groupon-style employment marketplaceJobGrouper
Market Research InternEtocar
Sales and Marketing Internship in ChinaBookmark This
Posted: October 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing & Sales Internship in China
MTA Network is a wholly owned foreign enterprise (WOFE) located in the beautiful city of Qingdao. We provide several services such as Job opportunities, Internships, Chinese visa services, Study in China and China Homestay programs within China by expats for expats!
MTA Network was established in 2014. It’s a young and dynamic startup company focusing on the International market. The majority of our clients are foreigners willing to experience China. We have international staff working in Qingdao (main office), UK, Switzerland and Italy.
Job Location: Qingdao, China
1. Undergraduate student or above majored in Management, Communication, International Business, Marketing or related fields.
2. Experience is not necessary but always a plus.
3. Nationality: French and German
4. Languages: French, German and English.
Contact Information: Dhanraj.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile / Wechat : 15066250515
1. Make phone calls to the Universities and firms we work with.
2. Sign agreements with the universities.
3. Find clients according to our requirements.
4. Sale our different services abroad.
5. Make Appointments
6. Create new leads
7. Make visits to the clients sometimes with coworkers.
8. Organize the data in the excel sheets according to the requirements.
9. Online research and marketing.
1. Self-motivated & Organized.
2. Willing to grow with the company.
3. Excellent communication skills in English.
4. Excellent Telecommunication skills in English.
5. Polite & Punctual.
6. Open minded & Friendly.
7. Willing to work with Foreigners & Chinese.
8. Willing to, sometimes, work overtime during the week and the weekends.
9. Innovative & Visionary.