Marketing Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Operations & LogisticsTotal Specialties
Marketing Interns PositionKeogh Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Web Marketing InternshipColony Brands
Web Analytics InternshipColony Brands
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
TIMAB & Hypred USA
901 N. 3rd St. Suite 218
Posted: October 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAgri-business - Sales and Marketing Internship
The Roullier Group was established in 1959 in France and has expanded to 38 countries and 60 industrial units. Specializing in plant, animal, and human nutrition, the group has a portfolio of companies that are motivated by the same dynamics: entrepreneurship, talent and motivation. With a 2014 turnover of 4.2 billion USD, the company is experiencing tremendous global growth and is an industry leader.
TIMAB, a division within the Roullier Group, produces and markets mineral raw materials for use in fertilizers (mainly specialty crops and vegetables), animal feed (mainly dairy and cattle feed), environment (waste water treatment, soil treatment, etc.) and industrial uses (pulp and paper, abrasives, leather tanning, etc).
TIMAB is currently recruiting for a 3 to 6 month marketing/sales internship
Under the direction of the regional manager, this role will consist of active participation in the development of the sales in North America for the fertilizer business segment:
- Market research and analysis of agricultural uses for our product offerings in fertilizer
- Gather data on potential customers, tonnages, competitors including production of the material, logistics, pricing and market trends.
- Check regulatory and administrative formalities, contact with states and federal administration
- Assist with seminars to develop knowledge of the industry and applications of the products.
- Establish relationships with new customers by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Agribusiness, Agricultural Education, Crop Sciences, Biochemistry or related fields.
- Basic knowledge of crop nutrients
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems and make decisions independently.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Overall 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Knowledge of micronutrients used in fertilizer
- Multilingual (English/French/Spanish).
- Work experience in agriculture or related industries (other summer internships or on farm experience)
SkillsRequired - Agribusiness
Preferred - Basic French, Basic Spanish