Social Media & Community Management InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Social Media SEOAkorbi
Urgent Hiring for Market Research ProfileMetrika Enterprise
Marketing and Data Analytics InternAmerican Bankers Association
Marketing and Training Products InternAmerican Bankers Association
PR Marketing InternshipCRE8T1V3
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2016
Company Location: Detroit, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVIRTUAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
BuzzMagnet Inc, is a Detroit, Michigan based business growth and digital marketing agency. We transparently cater to small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Specializing in business growth, via resourceful and profitable digital marketing strategies, social media strategy and management, we provide highly targeted, ROI driven, engagement focused consulting and digital marketing.
To provide opportunities to students everywhere, we have now created a virtual internship. The purpose of this internship is to help future professionals to be mindful of deadlines and how important they are in this field. Interns will also be able to incorporate teleconferencing and hangouts into their day to day responsibilities as technology is evolving and so is the way that organizations now do business.
Interns will report to the BuzzMagnet Inc internal communications team to provide support to the Communications Manager. This internship is available year round with dedication time frames of 3, 6 and 12 months. This is a "part time" position with a maximum of 30hrs/week available.
For more information about our company, please visit http://www.buzzmagnetinc.com/
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment