- Internships /
- Market Research /
- Social Media & Community Management Intern- Chicago or Michigan location
Product Analysis and Research Intern - Credit SoftwareCreditXpert Inc.
Market Research InternUBE
Assistant Client Acquisition InternTranslation Services LTD
Market Research InternCallRail
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
User ResearchEffectUX, LLC
Social Media & Community Management Intern- Chicago or Michigan locationBookmark This
Talent Orchard LLC
111 W. Wacker Dr
Posted: May 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalent Finder. Competitive Intelligence. Data Analytics. Work with Fortune 1000 companies and top professional services firms. That’s what we’re doing at Talent Orchard LLC. And you can do it, too. If you want to help find the right candidates for our clients, and enjoy the challenge along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us on our staffing projects.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Outlook, Hootsuite, LinkedIn
Preferred - SEO copywriting