- Internships /
- Market Research /
- Technical Sales & Marketing Internship: Industrial & Environmental Applications of Magnesium Compou
Market Research InternCallRail
Marketing & Positioning Intern - Start ImmediatelyJTS East
Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Marketing InternDAP Media Group PR
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
Assistant Client Acquisition InternTranslation Services LTD
Marketing &ResearchLanchid LLC
Technical Sales & Marketing Internship: Industrial & Environmental Applications of Magnesium CompouBookmark This
TIMAB & Hypred USA
901 N. 3rd St. Suite 218
Posted: October 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnical Sales & Marketing Internship
Industrial & Environmental Applications of Magnesium Compounds
The Roullier Group was established in 1959 in France and has expanded to 38 countries and 60 industrial units. Specializing in plant, animal and human nutrition, the group has a portfolio of companies that are motivated by the same dynamics: entrepreneurship, talent and motivation and keeps on developing itself on new business areas. With a 2014 turnover of 4.2 billion USD, the company is experiencing tremendous global growth and is an industry leader.
TIMAB Magnesia, a division within the Roullier Group, produces and markets mineral raw materials for use in fertilizers (mainly specialty crops and vegetables), animal feed (mainly dairy and cattle feed), environment (waste water treatment, flue-gas desulfurization, soil treatment, etc.) and industrial applications (pulp and paper, cement, wall board, ‘green’ building products, abrasives, leather tanning, etc).
Core products include Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate and Magnesium Chloride.
TIMAB Magnesia is currently recruiting for a 3 to 6 month technical marketing/sales internship
Under the direction of the regional manager, this role will consist of active participation in the development of the sales in North America for the Industry and Environment business segment:
- Perform market research and analysis of specific industrial and environmental applications for our product offerings (range of magnesium compounds as listed above)
o Gather data on potential customers, tonnages and competitors including production of the material, logistics, pricing and market trends.
o Check regulatory and administrative requirements, contact federal and state agencies
- Develop tailor made solutions for prospects and customers with the support of our R&D team
- Establish relationships with new customers by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations.
ResponsibilitiesDepending on the intern’s performance and needs of the company, there may be an opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the internship. Our office is located in the North Loop near Downtown Minneapolis. This is a paid opportunity.
- Current pursuit of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and/or Environmental Studies – in combination with Business or Marketing minor or work experience
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems and make decisions independently.
- Self-starter/one who takes initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make cold calls.
- Ability to collect and organize data, analyze findings and draw conclusions.
- Overall 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Multilingual (English/French/Spanish).
- Work experience in environment industries (water treatment, gas treatment)