- Internships /
- Market Research /
- Technical Sales & Marketing Internship: Industrial & Environmental Applications of Magnesium Compou
Marketing InternDell EMC Corporation
MARKETING EXECUTIVEMisarcs Opc Pvt Ltd
Commercial Real Estate Valuation/Appraisal & Report WritingBig City Advisors
Real Estate Acquisitions and Marketing InternHercules Property Solutions
Full time/Part time Job seekers neededB2B
Research AssociateInsight Alpha
Brand AmbassadorNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Technical Sales & Marketing Internship: Industrial & Environmental Applications of Magnesium CompouBookmark This
TIMAB USA, Inc.
901 N. 3rd St. Suite 218
Posted: May 03 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnical Sales & Marketing Internship
Industrial & Environmental Applications of Magnesium Compounds
The Roullier Group was established in 1959 in France and has expanded to 38 countries and 60 industrial units. Specializing in plant, animal and human nutrition, the group has a portfolio of companies that are motivated by the same dynamics: entrepreneurship, talent and motivation and keeps on developing itself on new business areas. With a 2014 turnover of 4.2 billion USD, the company is experiencing tremendous global growth and is an industry leader.
TIMAB Magnesia, a division within the Roullier Group, produces and markets mineral raw materials for use in fertilizers (mainly specialty crops and vegetables), animal feed (mainly dairy and cattle feed), environment (waste water treatment, flue-gas desulfurization, soil treatment, etc.) and industrial applications (pulp and paper, cement, wall board, ‘green’ building products, abrasives, leather tanning, etc).
Core products include Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate and Magnesium Chloride.
TIMAB Magnesia is currently recruiting for a 3 to 6 month technical marketing/sales internship
Under the direction of the regional manager, this role will consist of active participation in the development of the sales in North America for the Industry and Environment business segment:
- Perform market research and analysis of specific industrial and environmental applications for our product offerings (range of magnesium compounds as listed above)
o Gather data on potential customers, tonnages and competitors including production of the material, logistics, pricing and market trends.
o Check regulatory and administrative requirements, contact federal and state agencies
- Develop tailor made solutions for prospects and customers with the support of our R&D team
- Establish relationships with new customers by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations.
ResponsibilitiesThere will be lots of internet research and cold calling in this role. You will need to start with a large amount of data and narrow it down to share with us the most relevant information. You will learn how to qualify sales leads. You may have the opportunity to participate in making sales for the company. You will have an opportunity to provide the data that drives our next business initiatives--you will do real and meaningful work in this role!
Depending on the intern’s performance and needs of the company, there may be an opportunity for a part-time or full-time position at the end of the internship. Our office is located in the North Loop near Downtown Minneapolis. This is a paid opportunity.
- Current pursuit of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and/or Environmental Studies – in combination with Business or Marketing minor or work experience
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems and make decisions independently.
- Self-starter/one who takes initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make cold calls.
- Ability to collect and organize data, analyze findings and draw conclusions.
- Overall 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Multilingual (English/French/Spanish).
- Work experience in environment industries (water treatment, gas treatment)