Office InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Internet Marketing ResearcherInforobot LLC
Business Marketing/Admin College internGreg's Girl
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING - INTERNSHIP - MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USAALTIOS INTERNATIONAL
internship at mid valley cityJR Data Pulse
Market Research & Sales InternJobGrouper
Market Research for the world's first Groupon-style employment marketplaceJobGrouper
Sales and Marketing Internship in ChinaMTA Network
Translation and PM Intern - New York - starting ASAPBookmark This
Suite 2, 79 Madison Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLanguage Connect is a dynamic, technology-driven language service agency headquartered in London, UK.
We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK as ranked by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and we are in the Global Top 100 companies within the $35bn language services industry.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to develop careers and create an inspiring work environment has just been recognised with the Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award backed by the UK-Government.
Our Internship Programme has launched the careers of more than 60 students across the UK, Europe and Turkey in the past 5 years and we are now looking for pioneers in the US to drive our expansion and be part of our truly global team.
This is a multifaceted role which will allow you to get exposure to a wide range of business activities and shape your career if you are open to learn on the go.
During your internship you will:
- Work as a member of our global Operations Team and assist the project managers in the production of language services. You will have the chance to source and coordinate your linguists and run your own projects
learn how to carry out quality checks and ensure that the production work and the final product is up to the highest standards
- work with our Sales Team across the globe and assist them with quoting and research
learn about and use the latest translation technologies to ensure efficient production and project management
What we offer:
- Work with cutting-edge technology
- Structured training programme and an experienced mentor
- Work as a part of a global team with colleagues who are experts in their fields
- Insight into a fast-growing and exciting industry
- Experience in the running and the operations of a language service agency
- Diverse work
- Prime location and great networking opportunity in a buzzing office building
- Plenty of fun and social activities during and after the working hours
How we work:
- Our office is located in the centre of New York
- Our working hours are from 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break
- The internship is for 4 months, which can be extended or turned into a permanent position
- Our Interns are paid National Minimum Wage in NY
- You will report to the Industry Manager - US Research
- We have 1 available position
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
- Recently completed or currently pursuing MA or BA studies in linguistics and translation - preferable
- Excellent command of English and another European language (preferably Spanish)
- A keen eye for details
- Ability to take initiatives and own your projects
- Flexibility and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Commercial awareness and drive to provide excellent client service
- High level of computer literacy
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch with us and apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter explaining how this role fits into your career plans, why you are interested in the language services industry and what role you think languages play in business.
Please Note: You need to be a citizen / legal resident of the United States OR you need to hold a visa that allows you to work in the US without being sponsored by an employer.