- Internships /
- Market Research /
- ULTA Research Services LLC MARKETING / ADVERTISING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Data Analyst/Data Scientist InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Brand AmbassadorNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Grant Writing InternTemple of Grace Faith Center
Waddell Marketing/Business InternLowell Observatory
Leadership, Management, and Public Speaking OpportunitiesDavid Management Group
Business Development Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Account Marketing Executive | Entry LevelELM Global
Business Development | Sales ManagerELM Global
ULTA Research Services LLC MARKETING / ADVERTISING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMBookmark This
ULTA Research Services LLC
625 North Michigan Ave Suite 2250
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionULTA Research Services LLC is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. We are a marketing research and recruiting firm on the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago. We specialize in the recruitment of marketing research focus groups that are dependent on a database of opinionated consumers. These consumers provide information on a particular product or service being developed or improved. The information will help determine a company’s direction for success with the product or service being discussed. ULTA Research prides itself in providing a high quality respondent panel that will ensure researchers gather the quality of information needed which in turn will benefit consumers alike. We are seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of growing our consumer database including calling on a list of potential respondents, updating respondent information and assisting with our marketing campaign for database development.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and the process of research.
Responsibilities• Promote membership to our database by contacting respondents either via email or telephone from ULTA’s list of potential consumer respondents and request their permission to include them in our database. .
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock-ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
• Assist with execution of outdoor promotional events for database development.
• Open and sort mail
• Update respondent data in our consumer research database.
• Enter contact information of new respondents into our consumer research database.
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Help maintain weekly tracking progress report on database growth