Research and Program Development InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Looking for an intern to help run a successful fundraising campaignSonder Blu
Marketing InternDAP Media Group PR
Internet Marketing Coordinator/SpecialistWaterview Coaching, Inc.
Assistant Client Acquisition InternTranslation Services LTD
Marketing &ResearchLanchid LLC
Marketing and Research Candidate Wanted. Grow into this career.Cheat College
Marketing InternNew Minds Agency
User ResearchBookmark This
Palo Alto, CA
Posted: January 04 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt EffectUX we quantify experience. Using research driven methodologies, we help our clients discover the exact factors and attributes that enable the successful achievement of their vision, across their stakeholders, their customers, their users, and their employees. We specialize in connecting the human element, with technology and business practicality to optimize our clients Experience Ecosystems, in tangible and measurable ways.
We are currently looking for a motivated and customer-focused User Research intern. In this role you will gain varied, hands-on experience with our clients, supporting and conducting research efforts that range the full spectrum of the lifecycle such as research for product ideation, user testing, profile research and voice of the customer activities as well as analysis and reporting.
This role requires an independent thinking, creative individual that will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure all services delivered to our clients are of the highest quality.
The role is perfect for anyone passionate about User Research, UX, Experience Design, Customer Experience, Marketing, Design Thinking, or Human Behavior, as it will enable real world experience, as well as purposeful training in the full Experience Design process and skill set from industry thought leaders.
• Identify, plan and lead strategic research activities and fieldwork.
• Identify and produce concepts/materials for testing and reports.
• Synthesize research results to uncover and communicate valuable feedback.
• Drive actionable recommendations and outcomes that increase the experience.
• Experience with research projects involving both quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
• Understanding of fundamental design, software, service, and product development principles.
• Comfortable presenting to, interacting with, and influencing both executives and employees within our client organizations as well as key strategic partners.
• Strong skills in data gathering techniques and research methodologies as well as data presentation.
• Working towards a related field – Human Factors, HCI, Computer Science, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Social Science or related discipline.
• Experience in the following are a plus: Balsamiq, goanimate, social strategy, web design, app design, Axure, Application and web development, Photoshop, Illustrator.