2013- 2014 Rockstar Marketing InternBookmark This
Virtue Event Planning & Consulting, Inc.
Fall/Winter 2013 “Rockstar” Marketing Interns
Spring/Summer 2014 “Rockstar” Marketing Interns
Summary of Primary Job Functions:
This is a hands on, hit-the-ground running internship- perfect for someone who seeks a challenging and rewarding marketing opportunity within the event planning industry and is eager to learn. The successful candidate will learn research, marketing, event planning best practices, business and sales training for the Raleigh- Durham territory for Virtue Event Planning & Consulting, Inc.
This position can be virtual and used as a part-time internship for university/ college students (preferably in their junior or senior year). We will accept graduate students that are interested. The applicant must major in one of the following areas: Marketing, Business, Meeting and Event Planning, Communications, Emerging Media, Public Relations, Hospitality and Tourism to apply for this position.
• Assist with managing social media.
• Assist with designing web products.
• Assist with designing a marketing campaign.
• Assist with creating an editorial calendar.
• Create info-graphics for wedding white pages.
• Assist with designing email campaigns.
• Assist with refining and updating websites.
• Assist with creating content for blog posts.
and much more.........
RequirementsAttributes of the desired applicant:
• Must possess Massive Creativity.
• Be Energetic.
• Great Marketing Knowledge
• Great Attention to Detail.
• Be Organized.
• Possess Extraordinary Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
• Ability to Multi-task.
• Be Driven.
• Possess Great Telephone Skills.
• Be Coachable.
• Laser Focus on Efficiency and bottom line results.
• Unwavering Commitment to an Outstanding Customer Experience.
• Be a Hustler.
• Be able to Think Quick on Your Feet.
• Be a good Representation of the Attributes of Virtue.
• Be Self-motivated.
• Have a Great Sense of Humor (**this is required).
• Be Responsible.
• Have a Great Attitude and Infectious Personality.
• Be Authentic.
• Professional and edgy demeanor.
• Be personable and fun to work with.
• Desire to succeed
• Familiar with Mac products
• Familiar with info-graphics
• Superb editing skills
• Proficient and/or working knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, ShortStack, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Info decks and HTML knowledge a plus.
• Ability to analyze social media statistics
• Ability to Build Community
• Familiar with ROI
• Ability to design web/print communications
• Internet and Cell phone access
• Familiar with webinar series
• Intermediate to Masterful knowledge on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest
• Minimum of 10 hours per week.