Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Summer Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Titanium Event Management
17440 Dallas Parkway Suite 107
Posted: March 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Summer Associate will gain broad exposure to marketing and brand development with Titanium Event Management (T.E.M), while focusing on team management, event coordination of 20 diverse companies and their product development, implementation and ongoing marketing systems within Project Management. The Summer Associate will support major business functions as a team member and influence, while being provided extensive training, including one-on-one shadowing and mentoring, with the primary purpose of learning fundamental components of the position. Our 2015 Summer Associate opportunities exist within the following functions:
-Hands on Experience
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
RequirementsSkills and Knowledge:
• 1-2 years’ experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Desire to succeed
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Social Skills, Always Willing to Learn, Active Team Player, Interpersonal Communication, Organization Of Events
Preferred - Customer Service, Time Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Promotions, Business Travel, Goal Oriented, Project Managment, Collaborative, Event Based Marketing, Trade Show Representation, Retail Branding, Attraction Marketing, General Problem Solving, Management Training