Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Marketing internAesthetic Institute of Dallas
Marketing/Outreach Coordinator and Business Development InternNYC Therapy Group
2-4 MARKETING INTERNSHIPS - 2-3 days/week - SpringTerm or 3-4 days/week Summer TermBookmark This
2 Executive Drive, Suite 301
DescriptionCaptivate Network is the leading digital media company reaching on-the-go business professionals throughout their workday. Known for its vast network of more than 10,000 elevator displays located in over 1,000 premier office buildings across North America, Captivate connects advertisers with 5.6 million monthly viewers through creative, research-driven and Nielsen-measured advertising and marketing programs. By engaging its viewers with timely news and actionable information that helps balance the personal and professional demands of the workday, Captivate provides advertisers with a highly desirable and difficult-to-reach audience of affluent and influential business professionals. Founded in 1997, Captivate is owned by Generation Partners and Gannett. For more information, please visit www.captivate.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for 2-4 talented and enthusiastic interns to spend a full term assisting and shadowing the Director of Marketing Research, Digital Strategist or Marketing Services Manager in a busy corporate Marketing Department.
2-4 UNPAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPS - 2-3 days/week for Fall, Winter, Spring Terms or 3-4 days/week Summer Term
Market Research Intern:
• Assist with various research projects, analyzing data and developing insights.
• Assist in preparing customer presentations that include campaign conclusions and recommendations.
• Understand the market research process and its practical use in a corporate marketing department.
Digital Marketing Intern:
• Track and QC social media content pushes and responses and spot trends.
• Administer, monitor & report on mobile marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate tactical digital executions.
• Track and update website content and online poll content.
• Organize contracts, credentials, spreadsheets, invoices, studio requests, etc.
*Please note: these approximate descriptions of the roles. As with any internship, flexibility and enthusiasm in taking on new tasks and challenges is very important.
Pay: $0 – you will receive academic credit for successfully completing your internship
Schedule: 2-4 days/week with a flexible work schedule of 12–40 hours/week depending on the term
Dress code: Business casual
Location: 2 Executive Drive, Suite 301, Chelmsford, MA 01824 (the intersection of routes 495 & 3)
ResponsibilitiesThese are opportunities to gain excellent real-world marketing experience in the new media space. We are located close to the intersection of I-495 and Route 3 in Chelmsford and unfortunately, you will need a car since we are not convenient to public transportation.
• Your school, Marketing Department or Career Services office must be able to offer academic credit for real-world professional marketing experience – (eg: "independent study" or something similar).
• Approval by your academic advisor PRIOR to starting the internship.
• ** A RELIABLE VEHICLE (your vehicle) we are not convenient to public transportation.
• Successful completion of at least your sophomore year.
• A desire to learn more about marketing in the emerging media industry.
• Strong PPT and excel skills and www search skills.
• For the Digital Marketing Intern, some experience in website management is preferred.
• Excellent listening and writing skills with a careful attention to detail.
• Pass a drug screen.
CONTACT: Please apply directly to email@example.com and include “Internship” in the subject line.
So if you've read this far and we’re not the right fit, maybe you know someone who'd appreciate a high quality referral. THANKS !