Graphic Design InternTough Mudder
Social Media InternTough Mudder
Community Relations & Operations InternOakland Outlawz ABA Basketball Team
Social Media Interns RemoteMoDA
Social Media Interns On SiteMoDA
PERSONAL ASSISTANTExcess Productions
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNALLERGAN PLC
PR / Social Media InternFab Design Company
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
60 Plant Ave, Suite 4
Posted: May 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 2000, 39DollarGlasses.com is the first-ever online optical retailer. As one of the largest companies in the e-commerce field, interns will be learn to be multi-dimensional in all aspects of inbound marketing. In addition, gain in depth experience using the latest in marketing technology such as HubSpot, the number one leading marketing platform for major businesses around the world. Become an expert in social media by learning how to expand growth in a company by utilizing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Learn an extensive amount of knowledge in email campaign strategies, business advertising and brand awareness. Interns will enhance their skills by learning how to create and manage new content for one of the largest online companies as well as assist in a wide variety of upcoming projects and developments. Owned and operated by two eye doctors, we take pride in offering the very best service and knowledge in the optical field. As an intern with 39DollarGlasses.com, you will leave here with a strong understanding of how valuable digital marketing is to a business and its reputation.
• Assist with various marketing projects.
• Provide support through various social media platforms.
• Gather information for outreach via email.
• Support and assist with blog writing and editing.
• Work closely with the marketing team on all new developments.
Requirements• Candidate should be a self-motivated team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Creative and open-minded to new ideas.
• Strong written and communications skills.
• Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
• Enrolled in college or a college graduate.
• Major in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or any related field.