- Internships /
- Marketing /
- 4 year old Startup looking to add a new position...Maybe you're the person we're looking for?
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
4 year old Startup looking to add a new position...Maybe you're the person we're looking for?Bookmark This
3400 Pine Tree Rd.
Posted: September 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionListTrue is a Startup Brokerage Firm with 4 locations, 26 people, and covers most of Lower Michigan.
We are changing the way real estate is bought and sold…Saving consumers thousands of dollars.
ListTrue is launching a new service to connect companies with people that truly need their products or services. Becoming the marketing arm for real estate related companies…Painters, Plumbers, Home Depot, Mortgage Companies…etc. Think of Angie’s List meets Houzz.com and the all hang out with their Realtor Buddy!
There are 5 main parts to this new division:
1. Home Guide Book: – Printed Booklet – Yes, we said PRINT!! This book is filled with service providers…Like painters, moving companies, mortgage companies, cable providers…Anything that a buyer, seller, or any homebuyer may need. This is distributed to thousands of buyers, sellers, Realtors, title companies, and mortgage companies.
2. Online Directory: Features the companies in the areas they service, with the ability to get reviews, interact with people on the site, provide quotes, blogging, uploading videos/photos, add services, and showcase projects.
3 Networking events: Regular events with one company per category networking together with food and drinks.
4 Community Events: Monthly events coordinated and promoted by us. Doing great things in the community and creating goodwill for all of our partners. Created, promoted, video production, press releases sent….Basically we are becoming a PR firm for these companies.
5 SEO/SEM/Advertising/Marketing: We will develop online and offline strategies to promote the online directory and our service providers to increase their business.
1. Network with potential clients. In person, online, networking events, email..etc.
2. Setup/coordinate networking and community events.
3. Help creating Home Guide Book.
4. Consistently stay in touch with all clients.
5. Help develop online and offline promotions.
6. Oversee and manage other market locations in and out of state.
RequirementsSomeone that has an entrepreneur spirit.
That loves coming up with new ideas.
LOVES TO NETWORK!!
LOVES MEETING NEW PEOPLE!!
Not afraid of the phone!
Someone that can see how this would benefit a company *** Not just a paid ad or page on an online directory – but a true marketing arm for these companies – Printed Home Services Book – passed out to thousands that are in the market to buy or sell a home….Postcards mailed to new or sold homes, online directory (featured listings, reviews, blogs..etc.), community events, networking events….Online/Offline Promotion of our service providers….All of these rolled into one. Making a huge impact and saving these companies thousands of dollars versus going at this alone.
30 Hours a Week. 3 Months.
At the end of the third month, if you love what you’re doing, see how we can take this nationally, hit all of the goals we put forth, it’s a good fit both ways…and want to create a lasting career where you can earn a TON – A great salary, bonuses, and so much more.
Flexible – We get your busy and school should be first! We can work around most schedules…early mornings, late nights, weekends…For the right person; we are going to make sacrifices like you will, in order to reach all of our goals.
If this sound likes something that interests you and if you want to be part of something that is changing they old way of doing things – Please send your resume and cover letter!