ADMINISTRATIVE MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERNSHIPBookmark This
MAD MAC Multimedia
DescriptionAre you a business administration or marketing student who is looking to add some impressive corporate work history to your resume and portfolio? The door to your future is open, all you need to do is take the first step! MAD MAD MULTIMEDIA has a great opportunity for students and freelancers to gain relevant, industry experience in a corporate environment. We are offering an internship which will provide the right candidate exposure to the business and marketing process of client management and support. MAD MAC MULTIMEDIA is seeking interns that are highly motivated, positive, and innovative to compliment our dynamic and focused team. Candidates who have a passion for fashion, style, entertainment, music and corporate media would be preferred. This is also available for school credit and references for future employers, upon request. Full-time and part-time positions available, NON-PAID with a possibility of a gas stipend.
ResponsibilitiesJob Description: Administrative Marketing Assistant
Purpose: Provide Marketing Administrative support to marketing department team.
• Strong consumer and product awareness
• Successfully organize and complete multiple projects
• Strong Project Management and marketing techniques
• Excellent copyrighting skills; reword text for accuracy; rewrite text for a broader audience
• Ability to manage a campaign budget; project budgets and schedules
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, clients and general public
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Assist with projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Strong writing skills and verbal communication
• Ability to multitask; schedule meetings/events on and off site
• Skilled in expense reporting, travel arrangements and calendar management