Summer Internship/JobMC Opportunities
Government Contracts and Sales InternPersistent Systems
RideScout Brand AmbassadorRideScout
15$ Per Hour Marketing (non-office) Internship Calling Your Name!Roof Revivers
Paid Internships / Promotional Marketing / Public Relations / Event ManagementAmplify Inc.
AFLAC Winter/Spring InternshipBookmark This
7338 Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD
DescriptionAFLAC, The American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus, is a Fortune 500 company, a Fortune 100 Best Company to Work For, one of the world's Most Diverse Companies, and one of the world's Most Ethical Companies (by Ethiosphere Magazine). We are the largest insurance company in the world and we specialize in providing voluntary supplemental and disability insurance benefits. With the growing need for our services in the changing health care climate, we are looking for motivated individuals to intern in our regional Fairfax office, with a potential career opportunity upon graduation. Applicants should not be discouraged if they have no background in insurance or marketing. Our goal for your internship is to help you gain experience in the professional field, build your resume, and make a lot of money. This internship will help you develop your skills in business, sales, communication, management, health care, and the benefits market. We are at a time with elevated joblessness and depressed wages, and it is important to set your resume apart with a hands-on internship. We will teach you how to be an entrepreneur.
Responsibilities- Money motivated.
- MUST be able to use, and operate a telephone.
- Proficient in social networking websites.
- Have no fear utilizing natural network to obtain quality leads.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Have been enrolled in a four year college or university within the past 12 months.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Unflappable desire to succeed.