Marketing InternshipThe Center For Client Retention
Job Fair!! Saturday July 26. Ten leaders needed.Seacret
Website Content Development and Management in WordpressIT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
Fashion Sales/Marketing Intern - European RTW and Accessories showroomOlarte Foussard Showroom
Foreign language Digital Marketing Internships - 4 Part-time/ Full-timeMauri Pro Sailing
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator Internship - Web Analytics/Marketing/MeasurementBookmark This
136 Main St #501
Kansas City, MO
DescriptionThis is what you have been looking for - an exciting, relaxed atmosphere to develop your leadership talents and rise to the top of a growing industry. It's a dream job for anyone who loves marketing, data, solving puzzles, developing measurement strategies and delving into the details - with unlimited upside potential and a chance to show the world how good you are. Plus, you'll be working with dedicated, intelligent people who are all committed to helping our clients succeed.
We are a quickly growing marketing measurement and web analytics company. We are looking for a talented person to develop into a measurement expert and thought leader as the business grows. Experience helps, but what we are most interested in is intelligence, a strong work ethic, and a passion for marketing measurement. Great opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime. Don't let this one slip by.
Responsibilities will include coordinating & supporting the development of proposals, statements of work, presentations, and other marketing materials. You will also assist in client management, meeting coordination and other general administrative duties.
This opportunity requires someone who is very confident, both interpersonally and technically. The environment is fast-paced with a diverse set of activities.
You'll be doing real work and making a difference in our ability to serve our clients and partners every day. You'll be given individual and team projects that culminate in new or stronger skills, experience, knowledge and a story about results created that can be shared with future employers or clients.
Our interns work a minimum of 16 hours per week, and shifts can accommodate school schedules, other employment or other commitments. Shifts will be scheduled between 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Tuition reimbursement or a small salary may be arranged for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities* Update proposals, SOWs and presentations
* Update and manage social media presence and company website
* Market Alight Interactive programs and products
* Prepare reports, emails, letters, cards and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or presentation software
* Assist in creating and maintaining blog
* Coordinate requirements and supporting materials for events
* Respond to prospect and referral partner emails, phone calls and web requests
* Document step-by-step processes, follow the processes, make suggestions for improvements, and report progress on a regular basis
* Assist with other administrative duties and marketing projects as needed
Requirements* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
* Experience with and passion for marketing and web analytics
* Diligent work ethic and desire to expand your skills
* Great attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
* Willing to ask questions, seek other perspectives and find solutions
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Prior experience in administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, note-taking, etc.
* Experience with (or ease in learning) various online work tools, such as salesforce, google docs, gotomeeting, etc
* Able to break goals down into manageable steps and plans
* Able to work well independently and report back to a supervisor
* Able to anticipate needs and possible problems
* Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism; low drama, steadfast
Summer Internship Application Deadline: April 15, 2013 with notification of first-round interviews by April 22nd.
Summer Internship Start Date: May 28th or June 4th, 2013
Summer Internship End Date: Flexible, but would like an 8 week commitment
Fall Internship Application Deadline: July 5, 2013 with notification of first-round interviews by July 12th.
Fall Internship Start Date: September 10th or September 17th, 2013
Fall Internship End Date: Flexible, but would like a semester commitment