Advertising AgencyBookmark This
Alpha Business Images
2030 Main Street
DescriptionWe specialize in assisting public sector entities and political campaigns in connecting with — and motivating — the public. We deliver innovative creativity to engage and persuade audiences. Most importantly, we connect clients with target audiences by building relationships, inspiring change and spreading awareness. Our services include print and web design, copy writing, strategic planning, media buying and radio/television commercial production.
Our agency is currently seeking qualified and dedicated interns to shadow an Account Executive. There will be hands on training in how to properly manage relationships with high profile clients, as well as how to productively collaborate with graphic designers.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility for an Account Executive intern is to be a diligent note taker and be able to effectively keep a team on task. All other functions will have thorough training.
RequirementsTo be considered you must be:
- Hard working
- Proficient in MS office
- Have great people skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule
- Enrolled in a four year college
- Presentable and have a professional wardrobe
- Skilled in research and drafting information briefs
- Able to effectively communicate with people who have varying personalities
- Goal oriented/ deadline driven
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Proficient knowledge of the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex
- World traveled or culturally diverse background
- Eagerness to win and be the best at everything you do
- Artistic knowledge or creative interests
- Highly effective Social Media Networker
Please include a cover letter. Your cover letter should state your current understanding of the Advertising industry, what you believe an Account Executive’s role is and how an agency would benefit from having you on their team.