All-rounder Marketing/PR/Editorial intern at an educational gamification startupBookmark This
DescriptionSLIC games have recently released in beta mode its first social and educational iOS game called Gadzookery. The game which is fun to play helps with vocabulary building, and boosting creative writing skills. A pro classroom version is planned for the near future which will also help with grammar. For now we're getting feedback from early users and implementing those changes before we market the product. Our expectations are for strong demographics in mom's and students. Early results are enforcing that to be true.
Ideally we're looking for somebody who'll want to make the position their own on a full time paid position once certain milestones have been achieved.
Responsibilities- Craft social media copy (our marketing strategy uses the game format itself allowing for new clever and non-spammy opportunity every day)
- Craft content for our blog
- Craft press releases
- Reach out to educators to adopt our game in classrooms
- Reach out to neuroscientists to get quotes validating Gadzookery as brain food
- Brainstorm with us for viral and guerrilla marketing campaigns
- Play Gadzookery with our userbase (ALL SLIC games members are required to play and engage with our userbase once a week). We want our userbase to feel they're part of the team and not just end users.
RequirementsMust love wordy fun! (please provide links to some of your previous wordy work)
You want to make a difference and make real words fashionable with youth from all walks of life.
Unleash your own creative beast, and not copy from others.
Bring attention to detail, enthusiasm, and a high level of organization.
Motivation to succeed!
This is a part-time position but if you're available and willing to work more hours we're more than fine with that.