Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Hart and Huntington / Rockstar Energy Offroad
Digital Marketing InternClickSpring
Marketing & PR Internship (English & Korean Bilingual Must, Start in Jan, 2015)F&T Group
Digital Marketing Manager-- Social Media Marketinggo2museum.com INC
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
Analyst/Marketing InternBookmark This
Jewel Capital Inc.
75 Maiden Lane. Rm 224
New York, NY
DescriptionJewel Capital is looking for a full time Analyst/Marketing Intern. The Intern's main job responsibilities include commercial real estate loan underwriting, application processing and marketing. The Internship position is initially unpaid, but it's possible to turn paid position based on job performance and productivity. The Intern will be working directly with the firm’s Managing Director.
Jewel Capital Inc. is a boutique New York City-based commercial real estate finance services firm. We work with commercial banks, financial institutions and investment funds to provide our clients with the best financing solutions for multifamily, mixed-use, retail, office, hotel, industrial, land and other special-purpose properties in the Greater New York metropolitan area. At Jewel Capital, we are committed to guiding our clients through every step of the deal-making process.
Responsibilities1) Review loan requests submitted by clients
2) Analyze commercial or construction loans by using company's underwriting templates
3) Submit complete applications to lenders and follow up
4) Initiate marketing campaigns (emails, press releases, seminars & events etc.)
5) Other assignments as needed
Requirements1) Basic knowledge of commercial real estate finance
2) Strong analytical, interpersonal & problem solving skills
3) Self-starter and needs minimal supervision
4) Responsible and a team worker
5) Real estate degrees or experience preferred