Analytics and A/B Testing InternBookmark This
229 W 43rd St.
New York, NY
DescriptionMongoDB is looking for undergraduate students to join the Marketing team as interns this fall. We are rapidly increasing the sophistication of our marketing analytics, and we’re looking for someone with raw intelligence and some experience with online marketing to help.
MongoDB is the leading NoSQL database and we’re growing fast. This position is a great opportunity for an undergraduate to learn the ins and outs of web marketing, and interns at MongoDB get broad exposure to community management, lead generation, marketing processes and CRM tools. Past interns have joined the company in full time positions after graduation.
This is a 12-week internship based in MongoDB’s NYC office. It offers a competitive salary.
ResponsibilitiesThe Analytics and A/B Testing intern will be responsible for helping us build out our analytics capabilities related to web traffic, content, and conversions. The intern will:
- Research and implement web and content analytics dashboards
- Research, analyze and answer questions related to the marketing effectiveness of content on MongoDB.com and MongoDB.org, as well as other marketing content, e.g.:
-- What types of content or what topics perform best?
-- How can existing content be repurposed?
- Suggest, set up, implement and report on A/B tests
- Use data to understand trends in online advertising performance and recommend campaign and landing page improvements
- Analyze and segment relationship of collateral and campaigns to revenue
RequirementsAt least some understanding of A/B testing tools and concepts and web analytics is required. However, we can train on many of our existing tools and most important is interest and the raw intelligence to quickly grasp new concepts and make thoughtful decisions. A successful intern will be:
- Comfortable with basic quantitative analysis and drawing conclusions from that analysis
- Interested in technology, startup culture, and new tools
- A self-starter who is smart and hard working, and who quickly understands and can master new concepts and tools