Product Development and Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionAnthony Brands is looking for amazing, passionate, super creative, analytical, and driven Marketing Interns to join our team in NYC. These positions will report to the Director of Marketing and will assist in new product development and social media content creation and management.
You are inspired by all things around you. You are curious and are on top of digital marketing trends.
You are a beauty/ fashion junkie and love trying new products.
You are a self-starter and go above and beyond. No job is beneath you. You don’t have time to be reactive, because you are too busy being proactive. You have amazing project management and time management skills. You think 3 steps ahead and can make (..)it happen fast.
You are fun to work with, have a quirky sensibility, great sense of style and an eye for what people want to know and what content or products can go viral. You are on top of industry trends and are the first to action your learnings from them.
You are a “social” butterfly and the tastemaker amongst your friends. You constantly discover and share the hottest content that’s sure to go viral. Your friends come to you on what’s fresh, since you’re a virtual "queen/king bee".
You’re ready to make a difference and have your voice be heard.
Responsibilities- Social content creation and community management
- organically growing social media fan base
- assisting in social strategy development
- trend research
- competitive analysis
- product development: ideation, copy writing, mechanical review, working with graphic designers on layout etc.
- sales collateral support creation and development
- all other duties as assigned
TO BE CONSIDERED:
LIKE OUR PAGES
Follow us on Instagram
Requirements- strong desire to learn and grow in the beauty industry as well as digital marketing
- team player
- business savvy
- adaptable, quick-on-their-feet
- tech savvy
- active on social media and knowledgeable of what works on every format
- hunger to learn, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality