Weekend Part/Time CASH Jobs, Well Pay.www.jobvista.ga
Fun/Creative Interns Needed for Social Media Marketing projectsDino Enterprise
Computer Hardware and Software Sales Intern-EcommerceBluesky Capital Parnters, Inc.
Social Marketing InternSquarebar
Marketing Spring 2015 InternshipCoburn Communication
Apply now for an exciting and dynamic Sales and Marketing Internship!Bookmark This
TradeMark Marketing Group
4000 Route 66
Tinton Falls, NJ
DescriptionTradeMark Marketing Group is currently offering PAID marketing internships in our rapidly growing marketing and sales firm in Tinton Falls, New Jersey. Only serious candidates will be considered, as this is not your typical internship role. Our innovative firm is looking for outstanding, team-oriented professionals who enjoy learning how to interact with others and maintain relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our interns receive one-on-one training from our most successful Account Executives and Managers in critical sales and marketing concepts. Interns are also afforded the opportunity to role play and implement the concepts which they have learned. In addition, they receive exposure to all aspects of brand marketing and sales, and public relations. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a progressive local firm and learn from established professionals how to make an immense impact on emerging and established brands. If you are a driven individual with a passion for marketing and public relations, enjoy learning from the best of the best, and want to be a part of a growing contemporary company, then we want to hear from you!
Since our beginning, we have been able to provide exceptional training and have been recognized for the quality of our services by our clients. We continue to grow from within our company to maintain the values and integrity that have allowed us to become one of the fastest growing outsourced marketing and sales providers in our area. Our employees are currently establishing and implementing our client's marketi
• Receive training on how to establish and maintain customer interaction to market product, services and client portfolio in multiple markets
• Opportunity to experience entrepreneurship and how to control your own relationships and marketing
• Be an integral part of daily trainings sessions and marketing campaign meetings
• Ultimately contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth
• Learn how to develop strong organizational skills and the ability to network professionally
• Hours are flexible and may be modified to accommodate school schedules, with an opportunity for full time employment following completion of internship
• Internship spots are limited so there will be a competitive vetting process
Make sure you stand out to be afforded this opportunity!
• Self-motivated and professional
• Comfortable receiving direction (which will create the pattern for your future success)
• Ability to function as part of a team
If you are looking for your typical internship where you make copies and fetch coffee
THIS IS NOT IT!
If you want hands on marketing and sales experience that will set the framework for a positive attitude, strong work ethic and future success
THEN THIS INTERNSHIP IS FOR YOU!!!