The Community ManagerFanMatch
Marketing InternVirginia Wild Horse Rescue
Business Development/Sales & Marketing Interns (PT)AA Driving Academy
Event Planning & Design InternInnovate Marketing Group
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Appointment Setter InternshipBookmark This
12 Welch Ave, Suites 7 & 8
DescriptionStrategis, LLC is a traditional digital agency that delivers highly specialized, well-rounded and measurable marketing services to reach clients’ target market. Visit our website at www.strategisadv.com.
Strategis, LLC is looking for a persuasive personality to fill this Appointment Setter internship. The ideal candidate should love talking and have no fear of picking up the phone and calling prospective clients. The Appointment Setter's primary responsibility is to make calls to engage, establish a relationship and set appointments for our outbound sales team with potential clients.
Please provide resume and cover letter to apply for this internship.
ResponsibilitiesThe Appointment Setter’s responsibilities will include:
• Making outbound "warm" and "cold" sales calls.
• Providing information about Strategis’ services to prospective clients.
• Scheduling appointments with prospective clients for our outbound Sales Representative.
• Managing sales leads and maintaining relationships.
• Maintaining a database/log of updated contact information and notes.
• Producing sales leads activity reports for our Sales Representative to review and analyze.
• Working directly with our Sales Representative to identify areas for new business development.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Strong Computer Skills
• Great Organizational Skills
• Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office Experience
• Previous Experience with Sales or Outbound Cold Calling a Plus