Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Creative Intern FALL INTERNSHIPBookmark This
76 Otis St
DescriptionCRE8 is the first of it’s kind in the country... A Do It Yourself Studio where you come in, pick a blank product, design it, prep it, produce it, and walk out the door with it.... generally in less than an hour.
We are currently looking for two interns...
The Creative Internship ... After training, you will be assisting clients with graphic design, sandblasting/etching glassware, laser engraving, t shirt printing, dye sublimation, large format printing, and other cre8tive adventures.
A great opportunity for someone seeking an internship that's a little outside the box.
The ideal candidate should be artistic, technical, creative, laid back and computer savvy .
This is an unpaid internship, but interns will receive some way cool Cre8 t-shirts and a 50% discount on all products...
When applying, please submit a resume and some examples of your work.
This position is flexible... Part Time or Full Time.
Responsibilities- Assisting clients with all aspects of the design process
- Assist and monitor proper machine usage
- Assist in managing studio operations
- Assist in the operation of the Cre8 Summer Camp program
- Assist during events and parties
Requirements- Graphic Design, Arts, Printing, Computer Knowledge preferred
- Works well with people ages 6-96
- Marketing Knowledge is a plus
- Cre8tive person with a passion for art, crafts, do it yourself
- Demonstrate attention to details in a fast paced environment
- Participation in off key studio sing-a-longs is a plus
- Must be a team player