Article Writing and Internet Marketing (PAID) - Virtual PositionBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a small firm that runs an online retail store that sell Hunting and Pocket Knives. These are used by hunters, campers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
Currently, we are looking for an Intern who is a computer expert and possess exceptional writing and social skills.
Payment: $10 per PUBLISHED ARTICLE
ResponsibilitiesWhat you are required to Do:
(1) Find Relevant Blogs
(2) Communicate/Contact blog owners that allow guest posting
(3) ** Inform us about the blogs
(4) Write Post and Get it Published
** You must communicate with us before publishing the articles
** We need to evaluate the blogs for quality
** In beginning, we will help/train you in finding blogs
- Write Articles on specific niche topic that is Hunting, Camping, Outdoor Survival, Preparedness.
- Find / Research blogs that accept guest posts in relevant niche/industry.
- Publish articles on other relevant blogs after researching
- Research and Learn new topics including SEO and guest posting.
Other duties may include:
(1) Facebook, twitter, Google+ updates
(2) Link Building
Requirements(1) Excellent Writing Skills
(2) Good Communication
(3) Basic Computer Skills: Internet Research/Browsing, MS Office.
Currently, we are looking for intern who is a computer/internet expert AND/OR pursuing a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Journalism, Communication, Marketing Public Relations and Related fields.
*** ALL majors can apply, if you are an exceptional writer.