Assistant Marketing Representative (Paid Internship)Bookmark This
Celtic Commercial Finance
DescriptionAt Celtic Leasing we believe our team members are our number one asset. With our experienced, dedicated team of professionals, we would not be able to offer the excellent level of customer service that is at the core of our company philosophy.
Celtic Leasing seeks out the best of the best to join our team. If you are looking for a positive, supportive, conscientious work environment, you have come to the right place. Our entire staff works as a team, supportive of each other to facilitate the
highest level of service for our customers, vendors, and business partners.
ResponsibilitiesAssistant Sales Representative: This is a part-time, entry-level sales position
for candidates pursuing a bachelor’s degree. You will receive comprehensive
training from a direct mentor where you will learn how to sell to a sophisticated
clientele (senior level finance officers, CEOs and Presidents.) After completion of
this program, you will have mastered the essential foundation of selling.
Requirements• Must be enrolled in a four-year degree program
• Must be able to work 3-4 days per week, preferably in the morning
• Must be articulate and possess superior oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with clients/corporate executives, managers, and peers involved in the sales process
• Must have demonstrated: high performance in problem solving, multi-tasking, teamwork and effectively prioritize work performance for efficient sales results
• Must demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships
• Must possess superior interpersonal and analytical skills to make quick assessments and deliver well-thought decisions when situations occur requiring independent judgment
• Must possess the ability to remain professional in high stress, high volume work environment with the ability to deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines