Assistant of AdmissionBookmark This
California South Bay University
830 Stewart Dr.
Posted: 595 days ago
DescriptionThis position will be exposed to all aspects of the day-to-day admission recruitment and registration process in an effective and efficient manner.
ResponsibilitiesAssist admission counselors in day-to-day admission activities which will give candidates:
• Complete understanding on how to represent school / university to its clients both prospective student and partner.
How to communicate university program and match with students needs
Conduct presentation at high school or any event as needed
• Complete understanding on how to build partnership with other business to support school / university
• Complete understanding of application flow process (including, but not limited to: registration, admission requirements, course selection, communicating and corresponding with applicants regarding all admission statuses, etc.)
• Practice student support / counseling
Requirements- College students senior level required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Genuine interest to work in education environment
- Currently pursuing education major preferred