Graphic Design InternInfused Fitness
Interns wanted in various fields for Swedish StartupPricelizer
Marketing InternStratlign, Inc
Digital Marketing Internship:ParadigmNEXT
Marketing InternAdenna Inc.
Marketing Intern for Home Care AssistanceHome Care Assistance
Event Marketing InternshipOrlando wedding and party rentals
Marketing InternTrading Financial Credit, LLC
Associate Marketing DirectorBookmark This
Stafford County Agricultural Fair & Hartwood Days Festival Committee
25 Hartwood Road
Posted: May 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReporting to the Marketing Director, the Associate Marketing Director will set and guide the strategy for all communications, website, and public relations messages and collateral to increase awareness, drive patronage, and consistently articulate the Stafford County Agricultural Fair's offerings. The Marketing Director will work closely with the Festival Chairman, and the Event, Agricultural & LHA Directors as the communications partner on a variety of strategic initiatives, and is authorized to establish a Sub-Committee to achieve the desired goals if needed.
Working as the Marketing Director for the festival will leave this intern with a resume that shows their ability to manage a marketing campaign for a business or project, giving real world credentials and experience.
Responsibilities• Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual communications plan across the network’s discreet audiences in collaboration with the Hartwood Days Festival Committee and constituents
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
• Lead the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action. Decide who, where, and when to disseminate
• Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
• Mentor and lead sub-committee members
• Coordinate webpage maintenance–ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
• Track and measure the level of engagement within the network over time
• Manage development, distribution, and maintenance of all audio, visual, print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, Radio, television, newsletters, brochures, annual report, e-newsletters, and Festival website
• Manage all media contacts
RequirementsFor this important Volunteer position we are seeking a student in or close to the Stafford / Fredericksburg VA. area, who has a desire to improve/develop their communications & marketing experience in the field. Some experience or training covering areas such as website content or management or development, newsletters, and donor communications is helpful. The ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages, and disseminate it to the right audiences through the best distribution channels is critical. The perfect fit applicant will have:
• Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
• Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
• A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives
• Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to “manage by influence”
• High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including Festival Committee and board members, volunteers, sponsors, donors, program participants, and other supporters
• Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge