BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Marketing Internship Spring 2014Bookmark This
BCBG Max Azria Group
2761 Fruitland Ave.
DescriptionBCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP is a vision of global style and attitude, whose brands represent the dynamic lifestyle of the modern woman. We are a company, an aesthetic and the realization of a dream.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
Main function is to provide support to the various divisions of the Marketing Dept by managing various responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Collect and compile competitive research reports
• Prepare and maintain invoicing spreadsheets
• Assist in event planning logistics
• Research fashion marketing trends
• Organize and archive print collateral
• Facilitate various requests from other departments within the creative division
• Work on special projects as needed
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and deadline-oriented with ability to prioritize
• Ability to multi-task in a team-oriented environment and think outside the box
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• Passionate about the fashion industry and marketing
If interested, please email email@example.com for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email
All Internships are non-paid and the intern a