Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
BEST FIRST JOB OUT OF COLLEGEBookmark This
DFW Consultants, Inc
1359 Hancock St, Suite 9
DescriptionJunior Marketing Associate- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPANSION
Begin an Exciting Career TODAY!
DFW Consultants, Inc is seeking a Junior Marketing Associate for our firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
ResponsibilitiesMAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, market strategy insights
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
RequirementsNo experience necessary. A full training program will be provided to the ideal candidate. Familiarity with any of the following areas is considered an asset:
• Sales / Business Development
• Event Coordination
• Public Relations
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a fast-paced company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
WE DO PREFER POST-GRADUATE STUDENTS. THE POSITION WILL BE FULL TIME. IF YOU SCHEDULE ALLOWS FULL TIME AND YOU ARE FINISHING YOUR DEGREE YOU MAY APPLY.