BNB's Electronic Dance Music Marketing Internship ProgramBookmark This
DescriptionBNB was created to spread the ideas and music of the EDM industry. BNB started as an idea shared by a group of friends but has since evolved into a charity and an eyewear company (http://eyeparty.net/). Lucky for you, we are now in the process of branching into event production.
To assist in our marketing efforts, we have recently launched our flagship website, www.beatsnbangers.com, which provides the latest EDM news, events, and music. The purpose of beatsnbangers.com is to attract a collective gathering on EDM lovers to help market BNB products and services.
Your primary responsibility will be to blog for Beatsnbangers.com and add the newest EDM music and news to the site. (This might be the best internship ever.)
1. Research the latest EDM music and news
2. Add content to beatsnbangers.com
3. Manage social media accounts
4. Assist in sales calls and additional projects.
While this is an internship, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of BNB by driving users to the site. Therefore we want you to take pride in your work and in the site. We would like you to consider the intership program as a trial run. If things go well, you may be able to secure a permanent position as part of the BNB team.
Requirements1. Must love EDM
2. Must love EDM
3. Must be reliable
4. Must have a sense of humor – this should be fun
5. Must be willing to perform daily research in order to find the newest songs, events, news
6. Must have a grasp of social media