Creative Marketing/ Advertising/ Business/ Digital MediaSee Ya PR / See Ya Group
Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Beauty Channel: Development and Production InternBookmark This
Collective Digital Studio
8383 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Channel: Development and Production Intern
Collective Digital Studio is a multi-channel digital video network (MCN) representing elite YouTube talent creating premium, compelling videos. The digital landscape allows for many ways to tell stories, and we're in a unique position to connect brands and advertisers to those stories in a way that benefits the creators and the audience.
We’ve proudly cultivated a flourishing network of content sites, such as Metacafe, Newgrounds, and eBaum’s World. With our powers combined, we reach one in six millennials.
We are looking for an intern for the development and production team of our Beauty Channel Programming in the Beverly Hills office.
Desired Skills & Background:
• Frequent use of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social media platforms
• An interest in all aspects of digital video production from development to post
• A laptop and reliable vehicle
• Familiarity with callsheets, production research or post is a plus!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the generation of channel programming, stories, ideas and titles
• Conduct research on prospective talent, trending show topics, other beauty channel shows, stars and gurus
• Data management / spreadsheets
• Assist on weekly productions
• Track the latest in beauty news, fashion, pop culture, events
Applicants must have a love for social media and the entertainment field. This internship is a great opportunity to gain work experience in the development of channel programming, expand your professional network and resume and learn about all aspects of production. This is an unpaid internship, so students MUST receive school credit to be eligible. Send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org