Social Media EngineerThe Welch Group
EBAY & ETSY STORE -- MARKETING CAMPAIGN INTERN NEEDED NOW!Tammy & Friends, LLC
Marketing Internship, Winter 2014Silverline
Marketing Intern Needed in Miami. Amazing Opportunity to Learn from the CEO (Expert Marketer)Fresco Consulting
FUN and GREAT experience! Marketing internship!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionThe blogging intern at Yogawears.com will be instrumental in increasing the content on our website.
This is an unpaid part-time internship
- Estimated weekly hours are 7-10 hours per week, unless you have more time than that! Schedule is flexible, and you can write the posts when works for you.
- work remotely
Responsibilities include the following:
- Come up with topic ideas for blog posts around our the industry
- Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, etc.
- Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per week for posting on our website.
- Be active in forums such as Yahoo Answers and industry forums.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation .
- Other projects as needed
Requirements-Passionate about blogging and writing
- Must be a good writer, team player and technologically savvy
- Fast Learner