Blogger / Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Huge Ape Media
4590 MacArthur Blvd
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: 650 days ago
DescriptionCan you write awesome articles and stories that capture readers attention? Can you write about anything and want to write about awesomely weird topics? Well, we want to hear from you!
Do you love social media? Do you pump your fists when you see likes on your Instagram pic or do the cabbage patch when your tweet gets retweeted? If so we want to hear from you too!
We’re looking for an awesome marketing coordinator to help manage our many campaigns and help build new ones. You will be blogging and tweeting everything from corporate news to site/partner updates, and trust us the content isn't boring stuff!
We're part of an international award winning/industry leader in web/technology within the adult industry. This position is can be part or full-time and is located in our modern parent company offices located in beautiful Newport Beach, CA! Look us up on FB or IG for some info or just Google the company name!
- Casual fun work environment!
- Located at your parent company in Newport Beach - corporate offices you need to see to believe!
- Jeans and flip flops welcome!!!
- Unlimited fresh Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea!!!!
- Additional perks include access to industry events with the team!
Responsibilities- Work with management and partners to establish needs and track progress
- Enhance existing social media marketing campaigns
- Interface with marketing teams and external partners/clients for content
- Update blogs with content consistent to each individual brand and site
- Maintain photo sharing sites, add new content and develop target audience
- Maintain Social Media networks, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google Plus, etc.
- Comfortable interfacing with followers and fans (ex. tweeting to 20k+ followers)
- Select content to be featured, create banners and promotional material
- Promote internal company as well as marketing for partner sites
- Post job ads and on social media sites for corporate based openings locally and also in other locations
- Post casting calls for models and talent on an as needed basis
*** Please note you must be comfortable blogging and marketing a variety of topics, including mature subject matter such as adult content!
Requirements- Minimum 1-2 years in marketing, and marketing communication experience
- Blogging experience and experience interfacing targeted groups
- Knowledge of HTML and basic publishing/editing experience on the web
- Experience publishing with Wordpress and other blogging systems
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver or other WYSIWYG editors
- Experience with major social media sites; Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, etc.
- Comfortable engaging multiple levels of staff, including remote staff members
- Self-motivated; track record of exceeding goals and high performance standards
- Highly articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and environments
- Online marketing experience is highly desired