Marketing AssistantSUMMIT CONSULTING
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
MARKETING/PR, DESIGN, AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP WITH EXCITING NEW SOCIAL STARTUP COMPANY!!Free Social Events
Green Lifestyles Network
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: 578 days ago
DescriptionCompany: Green Lifestyles Network (GLN)
Job title: Bloggers
Work Location: Los Angeles, CA or you can also work virtually ( anywhere in the USA or other countries)
Reports to: The Communications Director ( or Executive Director in CD’s absence)
Collaborates with: All department and manager level volunteers
Time Commitment: Part time Volunteer
Green Lifestyles Network, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is looking for bloggers that are exemplary thinkers and writers to work with GLN to post high value original content across the major social platforms. If you have passion for blogging and believe that you have what it takes to be one our bloggers then we want to hear from you. Our dynamic (and fun) work environment offers a range of opportunities where the right person will thrive and gain invaluable experience. You will need to learn the culture of our organization which is non-aggressive communication (we will train you) and use it in all your writings.
Some topics will be assigned; other can be self-created with approval. Our bloggers don’t just rattle off facts, they tell the story behind the facts. Must be passionate about this subject matter.
Required reading: at least one of Marshall Rosenberg’s books on non-violent and non-aggressive communication. Our goal is not to assign blame, but to spread education. Please provide resume and one writing sample. State which topic you are most interested in.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research and write blog posts which are of interest to the supporters of GLN. These should reflect the tone of previous blog posts – brief and fairly informal - and include pictures.
• To read previous GLN blogs to get a feel for content generated
• To maintain the tone and reputation of the GLN website
• To tweet about blog, providing links – to direct people to our website, Facebook, and Twitter page
• Must be able to check email at least once per day
• To generate and post content (at least twice a month)
RequirementsGreen Lifestyles Network is looking for volunteer bloggers who can commit to one article (of approx. 500 words) per week.
• Seeking bloggers for the following topics:
• Food Sustainability
• Health and Wellness
• International Sustainability
• Events in Los Angeles
Education, Experience :
• Preferably at least 1 year of experience Blogging ( but not a must)
• Familiarity with web production and Content Management Systems is a plus.
• Self-motivation and ability to work on your own initiative