DescriptionBestBusinessCoach.ca is a marketing consultation firm which deals with multiple different clients from coaching to online consultations for internet marketing & lead generation.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a virtual bookkeeper for the following duties;
1) Keeps records of financial transactions for establishment, using computer: verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in computer files such as Google Spreadsheets and other online documents. This person will handle documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
2) Summarizes details in computer files and transfers data to online ledgers
3) Reconciles and balances accounts.
4) May compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
5) May compute, type, and mail monthly statements to customers.
RequirementsAs an online bookkeeper you should be familiar with online bookkeeping software such as Quickbooks, or any other software for that purpose.
You should have working knowledge of creating, handling, managing invoices
Dealing with all financial accounts
Handling, managing and keeping track of customers orders and bills